Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sarcastic Terms The Little Alien Can Think Of

 [Diary Notes - Sunday 21 August 2022]

I give up - after spending a successful evening watching TV,

getting through social niceties without tearing out my hair - I

crawled into bed happy with my success, to discover I’m wide

awake and hungry at this late hour, no more headache - but

 

No peace also, so I crawled out again for a sandwich and tea

guaranteed to exact vengeance again, yet lying awake staring

into the dark is not exciting enough to keep forcing myself to fall

asleep: now I can ponder the troll on the Internet who called me

 

An uneducated barbarian, wish I could find her comment to reply 

I’m overcome by her high, exalted, self-congratulatory self - that 

I’m deeply honoured that such a self-declared deity took notice

of my unworthy person and took the trouble to sort me out - but

 

My laptop can’t trace the origins of this brilliant being who sees

herself as the most scintillating, intelligent and refined creature

alive; given my track record under the guidance of the little alien

in my head & the simpleton living my life, every word she wrote

 

Must be true - if only I could thank her for trying to provide me

with enough criticism to make me cry myself to sleep for the

rest of my life - if only I could get a glimpse of this woman who

looks down on little idiots like me, to see what the possessor of

 

Such an amazing intellect looks like - and pay homage to her in 

the most sarcastic terms the mischievous little alien can think of 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...