Thursday, August 11, 2022

The Beauty Of These Symbols

Symbolism holds so much charm for me and when looking at too

many examples of hostile behaviour, fear and the absence of joy

and gratitude - I felt a burning need for symbolic representations

of love and forgiveness, then our film club watched my favourite

animated movies abounding with examples of friendship, courage

and love exemplified by robots and talking cars and the beauty of

these symbols filled my heart, changed my perspective and made

the world around me into a wonderful place bathed in the golden

light of loving symbolism: these images and feelings filled up my

mind and I can breathe freely again, the meaning of these stories

turned my eyes towards all the beautiful events and deeds which

constitute the dance of life experienced by all consciousness in

choosing existence above the nothingness of non-existence....

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...