Monday, August 8, 2022

NO Cavorting With Strangers

  My Beloved sulks whenever the kids and I reject his

micro-management, he wants the kids to do his bidding

and when they invite friends, complains they’re planning

a concert while he can’t stand concerts of any kind - NO

'cavorting' with strangers - I’m trying to make sense of my

guru’s advice to enjoy life by deciding what you want, this

 

Is my problem - 'cavorting' with strangers is what I want -

even if it means discovering it’s all just a concert - but in

between eternal peace at home, some consorting might

make for a challenge, and if I find it’s not for me I could

leave, life should be enlivened with conversations about

alternative science and the stars; but I can’t listen when

 

Someone explains psychosomatic aches & phantom pains

to be addressed by shamanistic doctors prescribing all kinds

of homeopathic medicine for hormones and things; since this

was the main topic a new acquaintance discussed at length

    recently - I might have to pass on this kind of concert….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...