Monday, October 24, 2022

A Day Of Benediction And Razzamatazz

This is a day of benediction, I feel so blessed having

housework to do and ENJOYING doing it, feeling my

heart singing within me - ‘Alice in Wonderland’ on my

laptop screen and memories of joy in my mind of the

 

Best times in my childhood when grandma Alice and

us did housework - cleaning everything in sight, with

photographs of The Duchess & me carrying baskets

around, I’m  wearing Tom Thumb’s old rugby shorts

 

And never realized clothes and money were in short

supply, for the school's yearly class concert I borrowed

Tom Thumb’s Sunday suit to be the announcer in our

show and I inherited the Duchess’ Sunday gowns -

 

I wonder what she had to wear then, maybe I’ll never

know - I was walking around in the ill-fitting clothes of

the Queen of Hearts when I was summoned to help a

well-to-do friend to study for class - and she never

 

Invited me again - now I understand, but it makes me

laugh - I had so much fun, clothes did not bother me -

except when they were too big, and today I’m having

just as much of a good time, reading in between

 

Doing the laundry, dreaming about old romantic songs  

like Esther & Avi Ofarim's Cinderella Rockefella 

................................................................................................

Cinderella Rockefella - Esther and Avi Ofarim -

Track 9 on ‘Die Ofarim-Story’

You're the lady, You're the lady that I love

I'm the lady, the lady, who - You're the lady

You're the lady that I love - I'm the lady, the

lady, who - You're the little lady, I'm the little lady

Ooh --- I love your touch - Thank you so much

I love your eyes - That's very nice

I love your chin - Say it again

I love your chinny chin chin

You're the feller - You're the feller that rocks me

Rockefeller, Rockefeller - You're the fella

You're the fella that rocks me - Rockefeller, Rockefeller

You're my Rockefella - I'm your Rockefella

Ooh - I love your face - It's in the right place

I love your mind - That's very kind

I love your jazz - Razzamatazz (2X)

 You're the lady - You're the lady that I love

I'm the lady, the lady who - You're the fella

You're the fella that rocks me -Rockefella, Rockefella

You're my Rockefella - You're my Cinderella

Ooh - I love you (5X)

https://genius.com/Esther-and-avi-ofarim-cinderella-rockefella-lyrics

https://youtu.be/ZXIoEl53T-I

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...