Saturday, October 15, 2022

I Lost a Myriad Guardian Angels

Old photos of uncles and aunts, mother & brother; dredged

up old poems and stories of long ago - when escaping from

reality was my only Lodestar - love looking at my kids when

they were small - reading the poems in which I complained

 

That I did not want them to grow up; luckily I didn’t receive

any comments berating me for wanting to keep them small

and protected for evermore - today my son is preparing his

own butter chicken recipe & my daughter is charging about

 

In a fast car - I lost a myriad guardian angels to her as they

keep her safe, my son needs them even more & they are all

there for him - I’m joyful and at peace when regarding their

youthful antics knowing I did worse things when I was young

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...