Monday, October 10, 2022

Get Busy & Teutonic Valkyrie

[Dairy Notes]

With laundry done & my Beloved delivered to the Eye

Institute for cataract surgery, I should be folding pieces

of clothing and doing all kinds of useful things, but the

TV is beckoning with Strictly Come Dancing & I would

 

Like to see what “die jagse rysmier” looks like as well

as how LGBT representatives have been comporting

themselves on set, then I want to read ‘The Good &

Bad Witch’ by Chris Nicholls & try to find a fable I like

 

In ‘The Big Book Of Fables’ with sketches by Janusz

Grabianski, my favourite children’s book illustrator: by

then I’ll have to finish the laundry before my Beloved

returns with an eye-patch & grumbling about the state

 

Of the house, though I feel as rich as a Queen with all

these activities to choose from, time is flying past and

I have only so much energy; let me get busy!

....................................................................................

Another Mop War Attempt, seven mops at my disposal

and it was an unmitigated disaster, the brush does not

reach into the bathroom corners so I’m down on all fours

scrubbing with a nail brush and the tiles, stripped of their

 

Covering by acid, showing worse stains than before, we

have to wait before getting new tiles, but what a sight,

and having eaten samosas I’m so confused - washing

floors is beyond my intellectual ability, spilling water,

 

Falling over three buckets of water, an explosion in my

head - at least clean bathroom on a a clean floor is the

result of my efforts; - if I did not know better - I would

have concluded I am fool or - do I really know better?

............................................................

Teutonic Valkyrie

Strictly Season 20 with 15 pairs, the Teutonic LGBT

Valkyrie & the man with the long hair, the cliché jives

and sambas that make one wonder whether you ever

want to see that kind of thing ever again, the obligatory

 

Representatives of older people, a professional dancing

as a hunchback to accommodate a contestant they have

failed to provide with the right kind of partner - the judges

presenting their own show - I scrolled through full-speed

 

In order to start putting eye-drops into my beloved’s eye -

I was not in the mood to laugh at their usual antics and

clever remarks and all that bonding going on…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...