Thursday, October 6, 2022

Discretion Of my Mind [Rev] & Confidence

I must stop being so credulous: when my Bluetooth

wireless headphones replayed my son’s cell-phone 

conversations & music, I started to fear supernatural

communications were taking place - though I believe

 

In the non-physical domain as it makes sense - given

invisible electrical energy powers our gadgets, - I have

never encountered direct evidence thereof; so anything

new & unexpected qualifies until it has been elucidated 

 

Since religion has been concocted to govern people and

spiritualism is an individual experience, I have chosen to

follow the mystical idea that all particles have awareness

of being - & ever since I read this - taking consciousness

 

From the confines of the existential, nihilistic human mind

into the rest of the cosmos, I have felt a new sense of well-

being and peace - and for this reason I do believe that just

as Occam’s Razor enables us to find the most elegant

 

Logical conclusion, so inner calm and harmony can become

the discretion of my mind…


SEVENTEEN 4 (2)

We would love to hear Amira singing the following:

I Have Confidence - Maria von Trapp in Sound of Music

What will this day be like? I wonder, What will my future be?

I wonder, It could be so exciting to be out in the world, to be

free, My heart should be wildly rejoicing - Oh, what's the

matter with me?

 

I've always longed for adventure, To do the things I've

never dared, And here I'm facing adventure - Then why

am I so scared - A captain with seven children - What's

so fearsome about that?

 

Oh, I must stop these doubts, all these worries, If I don't

I just know I'll turn back, I must dream of the things I am

seeking, I am seeking the courage I lack

 

The courage to serve them with reliance, Face my mistakes

without defiance, Show them I'm worthy, And while I show

them - I'll show me

 

So, let them bring on all their problems, I'll do better than

my best, I have confidence they'll put me to the test

but I'll make them see I have confidence in me

 

Somehow I will impress them, I will be firm but kind - And

all those children (Heaven bless them!) They will look up

to me - And mind me  - with each step I am more certain

everything will turn out fine - I have confidence the world

can all be mine:

they'll have to agree I have confidence in me!

 

I have confidence in sunshine, I have confidence in rain

I have confidence that spring will come again, Besides

which you see I have confidence in me

 

Strength doesn't lie in numbers, Strength doesn't lie in

wealth, Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers

when you wake up -- wake up!

 

It tells me all I trust I lead my heart to, All I trust becomes

my own, I have confidence in confidence alone (Oh help!)

 

I have confidence in confidence alone - Besides which

you see  - I have confidence in me!

 

Rodgers And Hammerstein

sourcehttps://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundtracks/s/

thesoundofmusiclyrics/ihaveconfidencelyrics.html

.............................................. 

The Emperor's Nightingale

Do you know the Fairytale of the Emperor of China

who lost his Nightingale, as he lay dying missing the

songs of his Nightingale, Amira came and sang to

him so beautifully he revived, he asked her to stay

.

As his song-bird had flown away because she hated

living in a cage; Amira explained the importance of

freedom to him and so the Emperor proclaimed the

freedom of his Nightingale, promising she would not

.

Be forced to live in a cage ever again, Amira said that

captivity hurts the spirit and ends the joy of song -thus

Amira’s wisdom and songs kept the Emperor alive till

the day his Nightingale returned: from that time on

.

She was left to roam free only singing for the Emperor

once a day; - Amira left the Emperor & his Nightingale

and wandered on, her way lighted by the beauty and

wonder of fantasy and song…

...............................................................

Amira's Love For All Creatures

Once upon a time Princess Amira was playing with

a golden ball which fell into a well, a frog jumped out

promising to bring it back to her on condition that she

take him home with her - little did the frog know that

.

Princess Amira also loved amphibians & was overjoyed

to add the frog to her menagerie consisting of tortoises,

chickens, fishes & cats with kittens; the poor frog thought

Princess Amira would reject him just as all the previous

.

Princesses he spoke to did: when he gave her the golden

ball, he thought she would run off like all the girls did - but

Princess Amira scooped him up and put him in her pocket,

picked up her ball and ran home to look for a song of joy

.

To sing to the frog - he was in shock, never had he come

across a more loving, courteous young girl than Amira: in

her room she put him next to her fish tank and sang Pie

Jesu to him - and the Frog Prince was so delighted

.

With Amira’s wonderful voice, he decided to remain a frog

and listen to her singing all day long, forgetting all about his

kingdom & turning back into a Prince if he wanted to, seeing

Amira’s love for all creatures great and small, he decided to

.

Remain an amphibian forever and stay with Princess Amira

rather than going off all alone to become a lonely king….

................................................................................

Make Music Together

When Amira came upon Cinderella scrubbing floors,

while her ugly stepsisters were singing to the King -

though it sounded more like caterwauling - Amira did

not run away and joined the sisters on stage, no, she

.

Stayed and helped Cinderella scrubbing floors while

singing Flower Song, Amira a perfect soprano and

Cinderella a lovely alto - and they harmonised their

vibrato perfectly, then the King came storming out

.

Driven to distraction by the sisters’ noise, delighted

he listened to Amira and Cinderella singing together

so beautifully and invited them to court where they

charmed everybody as well as the Prince, but both

.

Refused to marry the Prince and lose their freedom:

they wanted to see the world & meet Alma Deutscher

and Tanja Zhou and make music together…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...