Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Deliciously Delightful & I'm Rich

Alice was very glad when the Mad Hatter gave her a script 

to read, it did not have pictures in it - but he had described

such wonderful scenes - as the action unfolded in Alice’s

imagination she saw the most wonderful images, it was a

 

Comedy, she laughed out loud at some of the events, she

enjoyed the Miranda who had to contend with a Caliban and

wondered whether she could be Ariel; she enjoyed the rum-

swirling hero and the movie-making crew - Great Scott! -

 

Alice thought, here there are not too many words: definitely,

as I shall not hesitate to inform Wolfgang when he gives his

next recital at the Emperor’s Court in Austria; not too many

notes either - everything is in perfect proportion: When

 

Alice looked up and saw the Mad Hatter wildly conversing

with a Jiminy Cricket Lobsang Ludd, she had to up-end her 

tea-cup to attract his attention; the Mad Hatter hurried with  

a teapot to offer Alice some MORE tea as he knew that she

 

Already had some; he anxiously asked her what she thought

of his script, with dimpled smiles in utter delight Alice replied:

I LOVE IT as you knew I would, it’s absolutely gorgeous fun,

giving so much scope to the imagination, so many ideas for

 

Heroines and plot twists and things; picking up words that sing

in that they may or may not mean various things - this is the

BEST fun EVER - and Alice added - I can't concentrate and

think it through as yet, my eyes can't regain focus because

 

I'm swirling in bubbles, thank you! I shall come down to earth

after flying up with the text and maybe give a more rational

reply eventually, I'm sure, this is excellent on so many levels,

I can't focus on just one aspect because the various facets

 

Are revolving at break-neck speed, overwrought imagination;

let me swirl around until I calm down - what a script and what

writing skills, what delicious fun - as we used to say, my cat

Dinah and I - Deliciously Delightful!

...................................................................

I’m rich, I’m so rich, life is so bountiful, I’ve got a script to read,

The Big Book of Fables and The Ghost of Bertie Boggin, now I

mustn’t devour everything like a glutton coming upon 3 wonderful

dishes and swallowing all at the same time, taking it step by step

is the best way to go, but I can’t wait to begin so I’m digging in!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...