Monday, October 10, 2022

Delight In Hallelujah Sweetly Repeated

A psychologist on the Internet said that fans use

their idols to gain notoriety for themselves, when

I started to go overboard in my fixated, fascinated

state by writing & thinking about my idol only and

 

Fans complained they did not want to see mirrored

reflections of their idol in my writing, they wanted to

look and see her image for themselves - I realised

they were right, all individuals see a different picture

 

And the world revolves subjectively around every

individual as centre of their own universe while we

know inter-subjectivity does not reach very far to

connect consciousness; so I quietly listen to the

 

Beautiful voice of my idol - without inflicting words

in praise of her on others, I can’t meet her as I call

her a goddess; we can’t do that with people we have

met - now I delight in Hallelujah sweetly repeated 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...