Thursday, October 6, 2022

People Who Have Earned My Trust

I believe all people should be treated with respect

and those who make negative remarks, trying to

insult and upset others, are angling for the payoff:

a nice, great big explosion, & it is my goal in life

 

To withhold this payment from such miscreants, I

only trust people who have earned my trust through

acting with kindness, consideration and integrity -

speaking the truth as they see it, however far it

 

Diverges from my own views - today I confronted

a negative person who launched an attack on me,

& I had to remind myself that he has made hurtful

remarks in the past on several occasions and

 

Cannot be trusted to be kind, thus in accordance

with my own theory I shall act courteously - then

eschew that person completely, making sure not

to trust him with anything, being kind on my own

 

Behalf - as it seems he is impervious to the

consideration shown him by others…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...