Wednesday, October 5, 2022

I've Got Ten Viruses

I’ve got a virus - I’ve got ten viruses!

My daughter says it’s because I had

accepted cookies, in future I’ll say no

to everything - it’s scary when these

wild pictures appear on screen; now

 

Le Petit Chaperon Rouge will be more

careful - I nearly lost my laptop as my

beloved wanted to switch me over to

the tablet, Le Loup nearly won - just

as we nearly lost Bruno our little dog

 

When my beloved thought he had lost

control of his bodily functions; I had to

fight for the survival of my laptop just

like I had to fight for the survival of

Bruno, so I know not to complain

 

But 10 Trojan threats with ringing bells 

are just too much for my nerves…

.....................................................

Dark Chocolate 85% cocoa, it’s like

punishment tasting like cardboard,

it costs a king’s ransom & it’s pure

masochism to eat it, I had one small

 

Piece - I prefer milk chocolate, I’m

glad that my daughter likes healthy

foodstuffs such as Dark Chocolate,

but I’m old enough to enjoy my life

 

No such expensive and bad-tasting

thing will work for me; my whole nut

chocolate tastes so much better!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...