Saturday, October 8, 2022

Peter Pan's Descriptions Are A Treat

[Diary Notes]

I was so amused when Peter Pan in Neverland declared

he also remained standing at his computer when typing-

he had bought a bureau - put the screen on top - and the

keyboard on a box & I have a laptop stand - - both of us

 

Never develop backache while typing, when Tiaan heard

this he facetiously declared: ‘Die Botha’s staan saam’ and

all burst out laughing; Peter Pan has common sense, but

sometimes I’m flabbergasted by the things he does - like   

 

Carrying a heavy desk which fell and crushed his big toe,

& another desk then fell and broke his other big toe also -

to date the broken toe has never healed or has it - I’ll call

tonight to find out, it’s such fun to talk to him as we jump

 

Around between subjects without rhythm or rhyme - let’s

hope he can tell me about the next Strictly Come Dancing

episode with ‘die jagse rysmier’ wriggling on stage - & the

impressive Valkyrie ready to save fallen LGBT’s, -at least

 

So it seems - Peter Pan’s descriptions are a treat, I can’t

wait for his next round of commentary!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...