Friday, October 7, 2022

Only Thing I Need Is Inspiration

It was great to see everybody again: Madame de la

Pompadour, Marie Antoinette, Mother Superior and

Dea, our terminology friend, great to reminisce about

our days in Kingsley & Van Wyk Louw Building which  

 

Was renamed Sechaba House, & the joke of the day

was the fact that the Department did not pay the bill

for electricity so the power was cut and no-one could

work in the office - typical Government fun - & Pieter

 

On kokkerotverlof - coachroach leave - telling jokes -

while I thought back on the suffering I caused myself

I realised it was brilliant preparation - for the trolls on

the Internet I come across and it’s such fun to match

 

Wits with evil types who openly accuse us of all the

kinds of criminal deeds committed by themselves -

every time someone accuses me of doing something

wrong, I suspect it is because that is what they would

 

Have done in my shoes - and some people show such

ugly intent that I think of a song: Peter Sarstedt “Your

nastiness just goes on and on” - - but it is diverting to

honestly explain to them I need nothing from no-one

 

As I have made my own way in the world - earning

enough to live life without having to beg - steal or

borrow - the only thing I need is inspiration & guess

what - it is amply supplied by all these criminals!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...