Monday, October 3, 2022

Taken As Mental Treasure Into Eternity

For me experience is not as important as the consequences

thereof moving outwards in concentric circles: since physical

experience is but a short moment in time and the fun it brings

is but a momentary flash - while I want more: I want reality to

 

Be encompassed in an enduring stream gurgling softly, flowing

cheerfully without an over-infusion of physical sensation- which

is not mentally as satisfying- I delight in moments of inspiration

& mental elation, insight coming in a flash and wisdom gained

 

Enduring forever to be taken as mental treasure into eternity -

action is necessary to take the mind into places where we can

gain experience as a prelude to becoming non-physical and

reflecting a long time on all these deeds and consequences...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...