Sunday, October 23, 2022

Life At Home Such A Pleasure

I used to think it would be great to live in a library

with a small kitchen in a corner, but it is a million

times better to have a laptop in the corner of the

kitchen and eat and drink, and I’m always part of

preparations for every meal, although, of course

 

Loud noises are disconcerting with a Tinker Bell

walking up and down with Rocky’s tinkling: I also

walk up and down tinkling in Hi-Tech’s and for all

these things I have wireless headphones to block

the noise and give me peace of mind; it is great

 

To take a break between reading and typing by

doing the dishes and putting the crockery away,

and when turning away from my laptop I’m seen

as a successful domestic worker for being in the

kitchen all the time - this arrangement is making

 

Life at home such a pleasure - & I can drink tea

and coffee to my heart’s desire all day long!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...