Saturday, October 1, 2022

Amira's Dreams And Ours

Looking at the photos of her prom I wonder where the little girl

has gone - this sophisticated Lady looking like a star straight

from Hollywood Boulevard makes me wonder whether the little

9-year old girl who gave the world a thrill & crept into our hearts

 

Is still inside, will she play a part in Amira’s grown-up life, does

she still exist to inspire Amira’s dreams and ours - and lead the

way with her brilliant light when she burst onto the scene as the

most wonderful pixie that has ever been, and why do I feel like

 

Crying when I realize that Amira has been launched on a new

course that entails the tears and fears we all had to face when

we grew up and lost the seclusion of youth, responsibility taking

the place of the fun and dreams that made childhood seem like

 

A dance in a magical realm - I know that Amira the little girl will

forever take first place in my heart, then the elegant Lady she

has become will follow in stately, courteous step, and maybe

sometimes when she is not concentrating, the little Amira will

 

Still smile and laugh with me from time to time….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...