Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Chaos Inside (Rev.)

*
Linah bristles, anger justified at Tiaan’s
messy habitat, his room a mess, his
cupboard bound to scare observers unaware,
refuses cleaning where she neatly
folded clothes just yesterday

Tonight we must converse - there are ways
to keep this clothing off the floor I’ll say, ask
of me, I too began a mess, untidiness was
me personified - perhaps I am still chaos lead,
but I have learnt to put things out of sight inside

My cupboard scares me too, several bogeymen
take refuge there and haunt us all at night, but I
hang everything on hangers (though I’ll never
find a thing again) and now it all looks neat

And ordered to the untrained eye, only I
know chaos reigns inside!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...