Sunday, June 6, 2010

Struggling For Breath (Rev.)

*
Watching the movie ‘Twilight’ with Nici,
THIS is what we need for creating a thrill
that is larger than life – a vision and dream

Always victorious over mundane events - my sister is
leaving, marrying a hero I don’t know, my life is changing
also and all I have to show are several nightmares the
past few nights; dreaming of being strangled

And persecuted, overrun – Why do you wait until the
cries become too much before waking me, can’t you
see I am suffering distress at night, can’t you wake
me immediately when you see

I am crying, sobbing and struggling for breath?
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...