Thursday, June 10, 2010

Looking For My Soul

*
Translation returned, everything wrong
opened work I did at home, saved in the
wrong format, nothing shows, survive
the painful blow by disapparating

Came home ready to work and to save,
the laptop is broken, the screen con-
nection is gone, I cannot think
clearly, nor will I ever again

My life is over, there is nothing left except
waiting for the painful conclusion, nothing
is left, I smile in the morning, then take
the multiple blows as they come

As pain weakens my head, I simply sit still
in my chair, physical life is a total disaster
but I believe in the hereinafter, probably a
spell in hell to purge the sin from my mind

Then ever after, working my spirit to death
or looking for my soul…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...