Friday, June 4, 2010

Apologia

*
This I am telling you not to excuse my negligence
and mistakes, simply by way of explanation of
behaviour that must seem self-destructive to
you - and definitely is, my driving has
deteriorated to the point of my trying
to kill people on street - as the
allergy increased.

Please accept my sincere apologies, at
the moment I cannot get anything right
I am guilty of negligence, too stressed
to regain calm now that I realize how
many negligent mistakes I have made
today, let alone the whole of the previous
month, and even further back.

Hubby added a new sauce to our food
for the past few months without telling me
and the build-up of allergy led to increasing
mental confusion and stress, and painkillers
do not suppress built-up allergy symptoms.

Nothing can excuse negligence, I accept full
responsibility for the fact that I have not handled
my allergy problem well and became guilty of
gross overall negligence.

I accept that my eating disorder cannot excuse
any mistakes and errors, and willingly accept all
punitive measures as my due.

I can only offer my sincere apologies and attempt
to manage my life and diet better in future, while
expecting no leniency when I shirk my duties.
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...