Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Created A Character

*
This is why I cannot day-dream
since I was small I was puzzled
about people daydreaming, but
I never sent myself as I am into
a scene - I created a character
to have my lovely adventures

I can’t do the things I dream about
singing opera, traveling the world
write a book, publish it, when it is
me doing it, I see myself having
many allergy attacks, knights in
disguise turning away in disgust

On discovering I am unmoved by
their charm, disappointed in their
minds; I need to construct a fiery
girl to face challenges, able to be
charmed by men brave and strong
a real heroine with self-confidence

Not afraid of anything - the me
that I am only enjoy reading too
much, dreaming of a new world
with space for me as I am, not
the mask and role created for
society, no feelings showing

Freezing emotions because I
cannot see any room for being
myself, revealing the self is the
most dangerous thing, might be
forced to take poison or be
crucified…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...