Monday, June 7, 2010

A Perfect Team & Play

*
The sun took pity on me, shone its bright rays
all over my pretty flowers, I am free to choose
how I want to feel, even when nothing changes
immediately, as long as I retrieve the ability to
dream, I am safe from death and decay, from
despair and dismay

Why did I give up the dream, it did not harm
anybody and made me so happy, I could dance
and sing, keeping my eyes on the inner vision,
so I close my eyes and float up to higher realms
where beautiful thoughts congregate, I forgive
myself my shortcomings

My lack of interest in activities I cannot master
I shall do my best while keeping my focus on the
most delicious vision of happiness created by love,
unconditional love for myself as I am and all others
who are wonderfully different, trusting that together
we form a perfect team…

*************

Play With The Sun
*
The silver sun is growing insistent, shining
in my eyes and making me smile, although
I cannot make much progress today the sun
wants to play, mischievously persisting in
heating my black top until I am too hot

The joy of the sun finding a space between
the sun screens like a naughty child lifts my
spirits, with the sun sinking lower I cannot
see on my computer screen - willingly
I turn away to play with the sun
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...