Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Total Lack Of Bezazz

William de Worde is a boring fellow, he suffers from

a total lack of bezazz, it’s a difficult task I set myself

to read ‘The Truth’ by Terry Pratchett again, having

solved the conflicts in my characters’ lives I wanted

to relax, but wading through the murky waters of De

Worde’s life is not conducive to that end, the only nod

 

To the DiscWorld’s magic is Gaspode, the talking dog,

while the new firm led by Mr Pin and enlivened by the

addicted Mr Tulip, simply obscures the magic world,

with the interesting Patrician Lord Vetinari out cold  

or not doing anything and Commander Vimes just a

shadowy figure in the background and the powerful

 

Chairs conducting the narrative, it’s a chore to carry

on, without the colourful Mustrum Ridcully to shout

at people and no Granny Weatherwax to astound a

reader, traveling through the book is hard work and

‘Soul Music’ is ready to be opened again and Susan

will save the life of Imp Y Celyn - now that my own

 

Heroine is at peace I have to contend with a broken

tooth and to add to my woes, I cut my own hair and

it’s a disaster of magnificent proportions of course -

if only I had solved the conflict in my characters’ lives

before seeking solace in destroying something in my

own little world - luckily a hairstyle disintegrating is a

 

Very small problem in the larger scheme of things, or

I really hope so, at least… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...