Sunday, July 17, 2022

Everything Is Just Speculation

Being confused about identity is a modern existential problem,

my being a golem, but uncertain about what the set of written

instructions in my head says - I stumble on - from washing to

cleaning to sweeping to reading and commenting, confused as

to humanity’s true role in life since some spirituals say it is to

enjoy life as experience, yet the even more enlightened claim

 

It is to learn lessons and promote one’s self to higher existence

in each successive life - and the most enlightened says that all

our reincarnations take place at the same time - whereas these

Buddhists think it is to die to all feeling, but they might as well cut

out their hearts and replace them with machines - every morning

I’m a golem confronted with a meaningless world and then I start

 

Assigning meaning to everything I come across and my favourite

meaning is that the world was made to produce Sir Terry Pratchett

to describe the DiscWorld and create a safe place for this golem to

rest her mind after learning about Heidegger and Kant, afterwards

discovering them re-imagined by Pratchett in his many footnotes

explaining how everything is just speculation and that we live in a

 

Multiverse where the gods-Pantheon on Dunmanifestin is a product

of the non-physical Mind, whether our own Mind within or that of an

Awareness being a force outside the whole 5-sensory-experience


[Golems: Clay creatures forced to obey the written instructions placed inside their heads] 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...