Thursday, July 21, 2022

Succeeding When He Was Eighty Years Old

Loved watching The Intern with Robert De Niro and Anne

Hathaway as I see my dad in his role and his face, looking

so dapper and smart and kind, that’s just what he does in

this movie as he becomes the right-hand man of a young

executive with her own company, his facial expressions

 

Remind me of my father’s when he looked irritated & then

when he looks kind again, I see my dad as he could have

been all his life if he were given a chance: maybe his soul

had his life experience so he could transcend to a higher

sphere with more love and understanding in his heart, he

 

Had changed a lot from when I was small until he looked

like Father Christmas at the end of his life and he became

soft of heart and understanding, the changes started when

I was in hospital and continued throughout his life and as an

old man he was so Robert De Niro in The Intern and I loved

 

Him a lot, even if Peter Pan had not progressed to learning

about him as an old man, I shall always honour the memory

of my dad with his childhood perspective trying to be a grown

man and only succeeding when he was eighty years old…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...