Sunday, July 17, 2022

Awful, Intrusive Voices

YouTube advertisements for meeting mature people and

the macabre Jaws-like smile of these seniors to get lonely

oldsters to contact these sharks to get fleeced for being

idiotic on a public forum, an imitation distinguished soap-

opera face to intrigue the unwary, in the end I’m forced to

 

Get hold of something to hide these evil grins to enjoy my

YouTube clips without being stared at fixedly by one of

these false probable predators, and then advertisements

starting to play before my clip starts: cures for backache &

headache and every other possible problem imaginable -

 

Help offered for typing and spelling and every movement we

make - people with sure means to win every competition -

by this time I feel like a serial killer just ready to destroy the

marketing section of all populations, some marketing voices

are so irritating it’s like being roasted alive to hear them -

 

I think it broke my previous set of headphones when they

were pulled off to escape from the awful, intrusive voices…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...