Wednesday, July 13, 2022

If I had Learned Life Skills

I love reading about interesting characters that make me
feel warm inside, not saccharine sweet like the Internet
group asking everyone to cheer when the sky is blue, to
 
Hoot when the sun shines, to talk about joy all the time:
that is boring, but like Russian dressmaking grandma's
who cut out clothes without paper patterns and cut their
 
Own hair and I’ll seek instruction on the Internet and try it
myself until I have hair as ‘straight as spaghetti’, such fun:
there is no need to read about ugly characters messing up
 
Other people’s lives, just listening when Peter Pan explains
what my parents and grandma said about others makes it
clear why I withdrew from life as a child: they did not teach
 
Respect and understanding - if I had learned life skills from
them I would have been more hostile and antagonistic than
I am already, add that my beloved believes people in groups
 
Are idiots and should be eschewed, and you have a perfect
recipe for a social disaster…
 
….………………………………………………………………….
 
An acquaintance explained our bodies were badly made and
run out of hormones as we grow old, we need a medico who
declares blood tests irrelevant as patients must fill out forms
 
Describing life events for the doctor to see what’s wrong with
the body and for every hormone and artery there’s ointment
and treatment and pills and patients must visit her for at least
 
Ten years to be prodded, monitored & filled with medicine till
goitre and adrenals function properly: madness and idiocy, our
bodies were made by nature to work perfectly and we destroy
 
The integrity through unhappiness and anxiety and it does not
matter what we put into it, it will revert back to illness if we do
not change our attitude which we created by age three, and if
 
We do not change our world view which we created by age four,
we all carry on with the interpretation of the world formed when
we were small, and we suffer the consequences of our negative
 
Attitudes as medicos and psychologists attend to the ailments we
keep going by adding to our list of complaints on a daily basis…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...