Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Story Was Written In Code

This golem had such a great dream which continued as I went

through my routines, I wrote it down to enjoy it again, my laptop

switched off and my story is gone, since the story was written in

code I can’t recall it and when I started writing, I woke up and my

fantasy world closed down for the day and I miss my interesting

 

Characters since some were really different from my usual list of

suspects - now the question is whether I can still add sparkle to

my day, the little ballerina  twirling on one leg had enjoyed a rare

moment of an inner gyroscope being in balance - so delicious -

all her characters were involved in a challenge and the Mandarin

 

Did not figure in her story, but this golem must prepare saucers

and cups for a tea party without real emotion - detached - while

watching other stories on TV, not caring about their feelings as

the sleuth solves case after case; wishing I could get back into

the skin of my ballerina weaving her own intrigues…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...