Wednesday, July 6, 2022

My Own Planet Of Dreams

The magic lies in us, the way we react determines

how much light shines for us and how much light

we can offer others, today was fun shopping with

my daughter, but I spoiled it all with chemicals and

additives & take-away butter chicken which tasted

glorious then made me feel ill with claustrophobia

 

The magic was gone - I had to wander on without

the light of a bright perspective on life, my worried

BudgetMaster sighed because he spent too much

in his joy about our son moving back home and I

tried in vain to enjoy the night with despair welling

up in my heart because my brain refused to obey

 

The commands of my will to focus on stories and

TV-programmes, finally read a few choice pages

of a novel in which a young girl made friends with

two stone dogs whose ghosts walk with her: this

is delightful, an old furry toy dog is also coming

alive and soon the adventures will start - magic

 

Is taking place on my own planet of dreams…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...