Thursday, July 7, 2022

Keep My Noise To A Minimum

When people we trust disappoint us, we must remember

they are not on earth to serve us, it’s a case of don’t you

know, can’t you see, my whole life is all about me - for

everyone alive - I admit guilt as agent provocateur - but

 

I didn’t mean to tread on your toes all that much and my

singing was due to happiness; obviously an evil emotion

indeed and now that I’m angry, I’m looking for a song to

help me calm down, something to make me realize that

 

If I reformulate my expectation of you as a rational Master

who takes good care of the Crocodile Castle to include

providing for your need for peace and quiet, then I can

live up to YOUR ideal of family being a quiet, invisible

 

Presence that appears at every meal, washes the dishes

and disappears into silence or legitimate remarks you are

willing to hear - such as cars, the weather, your favourite

programmes, sports, Grand Prix and solar power, and I

 

Shall keep my noise to a minimum…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...