Sunday, July 3, 2022

Marvelous Dream In My Universe

                                            
                                           HAMLET'S MILL

Zechariah Sitchin - his theories have a universe of their own, his

interpretation of ancient astronomy and knowledge of precession

makes for fascinating speculation and brilliant interpretation of the

origin of the god-names of the planets and the characteristics of

 

The planets, those who like to visit his universe delight in his books,

I enjoy thinking about the Earth and Niburu colliding and enlargement

of the imagination, but his ideas about the value of morality and his

admiration for the ancient gods & their immorality means I do not live

 

On Sitchin’s planet in his universe, I respect him as a great author

and dreamer remembering the joy his books gave me as I visited

his ideas - then return to my own place where I can breathe freely

and admire from afar, my place is delineated by De Santillana and

 

Von Deschend in their own mythical book Hamlet’s Mill where they

point out that the myths and legends of old are symbols preserving

ancient knowledge of science - a marvelous dream in my universe…

 ..........................................................................................................

Hamlet's Mill: An Essay Investigating the Origins of Human

Knowledge and Its Transmission Through Myth (published 1969)

by Giorgio de Santillana (professor of history of science MIT) and

Hertha von Dechend (scientist at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-

Universität) a nonfiction work of history & comparative mythology,

particularly archaeoastronomy, re. the Megalithic era discovery of

axial precession and encoding of this knowledge in mythology. 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...