Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Joy Of Being Never Ends

I have come to the astonishing conclusion that some rules

are actually good, that the Lord and Master of the Crocodile

Castle is not an aberrant Scorpio, but a very fastidious Virgo

with the fire of a Leo which ignites as soon as little Crocodiles

and I cross him - but he is right about the function of rules to

bring routine, he's against making friends because he marches

 

To a different beat, when I met him I thought he was an alien

with his love for details and budgets and lists, then realised his

strongpoints made up for all my shortcomings, he seemed to be

an angel wearing a halo around his head, he set about helping

me to cut my unruly feet to make them fit into the Cinderella

glass slipper I dreamed about when I was small, he taught me

 

Real diplomacy and how to stick to regulations even if it feels

as if I’m dying while doing it, he helped me to fit into society &

keep a job although I broke every rule in the book, under his

guidance I kept my cool and never admitted to wrongdoing, I

honestly repented of every sin, quite unsure why I could not

keep to the morals and ethics I espoused since I was small

 

While Virgo kept budget and house under control and steered

his company through IT projects, I managed to translate every

document that crossed my desk, though it was more boring

than I can explain - music kept me sane, poetry sites on the

Internet offered escape - and dreams filled the empty spaces

between the black iron framework of reality with colour and

 

Delight and the holographic reality of quantum physics proved

we only see one aspect of our multifaceted existence which

will continue unto eternity and the joy of being never ends…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...