Saturday, July 16, 2022

Interact With Infinity

When I was young my ideal was to become a missionary,

a great believer, yet the inner conviction enabling believers

to achieve great things was missing, reading biographies of

 

Church leaders and missionaries did not change me into the

person I wanted to become, I said goodbye to my ideal and

live an ordinary life as a curious reader who has to know and

 

Find more than Positivism and Limits on everything, now I’m

glad to read about different religions, spiritual strategies and

world theories including quantum physics, the possibilities are

 

Endless and in a Multiverse there is room everything and it’s a

privilege to experience a small part of all-that-is & understand

that eternal consciousness consists as electromagnetism and

 

           The flow of time is a way to interact with infinity

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...