Friday, July 8, 2022

Struggle To Breathe & Zorba's Dance

[Philosophic Reflections]

Oh - Madame La Pompadour - where are you coming from - 

is it one of the planets mentioned in the movie “Men In Black”

will Will Smith recognise you also when  he looks at pictures

of aliens from various planets working as translators on earth

 

Did you come here on a spaceship, might your original planet

be called “Crematoria” where Vin Diesel in the “Chronicles Of

Riddick” visited the prison and the sun nearly killed him - why

are you complaining like that and in slow motion also, why this

 

Terrible struggle to converse, sighing and slowing down in the

middle of a sentence, wouldn’t you rather feel good and begin

fighting for what is yours like a set of new teeth, why dawdling

like this as if it is too much of a struggle to breathe?

[Many Worlds Theory]

......................................................................................................

https://youtu.be/4jXt2Lg2yWg

Zorba’s Dance

Watching Demis Roussos doing Zorba’s Dance as light as a

feather on little silver feet smiling happily, when this mountain

of a man can have so much joie de vivre means there is hope

 

For all of us, his lightness is amazing as he does a sequence

of steps, now I have a new set of steps in my head when next

I clean the house as domestic goddess and I shall not be able

 

To sing along, so the silence will be complete as I Greek-step

with Zorba’s song playing over headphones - not disturbing

the peace, as long as I keep from bumping into things… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...