Friday, July 1, 2022

My Adventurous Spirit & Persephone

I have to break rules because these seem to be

such unnatural things, life seems so free as if we

were born to experience joy and beauty and not

form committees and set up rules to regulate life

into pain and crucifixes, life seems to be made for

discovery and not to dissect and regurgitate facts

 

I’m glad scientific types love doing the destruction

and philosophers decipher meaning and all made

machines that can do the rule-keeping so people

like me can be free to enjoy life as beauty - when

rules rear their ugly heads I have to see whether

they really apply to me since I might be keeping

 

Dietary restrictions that are based on fiction, so

whatever the prescription or rule, I have to test it

frequently to make sure it is still applicable - but

after my latest transgressions and the simmering

headache & claustrophobia spinning out of control

I’m willing to be docile again and follow the rules

 

Which will enable me to become a normal human

being again - not falling asleep in the middle of a

conversation or during a visit as I did yesterday, not

feeling tired all the time with the Alice-in-Wonderland

experience of my head expanding with lead and my

neck distorted with pain, not sitting on the front porch

 

In the middle of winter in the cold wind as I’m feverish

suffering anxiety attacks, due to trying a new liqueur

and exciting foodstuffs: it’s back to basics, I give up my

adventurous spirit for the ability to live in comfort - and  

then I can delight in beauty and love again…

.......................................................................................


Persephone And Pomegranate

I’m sure Persephone would say a lot about not

eating pomegranate - or anything else - under

adverse circumstances if asked to comment,

after eating six pomegranate seeds she was

 

Condemned to spend 6 month every year in

the realm of Hades, far from the sun & Ceres

her mother lets the world die till her daughter

returns from the cold dark beneath; this goes

 

To show everyone we should be careful about

what we eat and where, consuming things in

the wrong place might lead us astray and if I

had a choice today, I would not consume food

 

I’m allergic to just to test whether I still have an

allergy to these because it’s been empirically

proven - I still fall ill when consuming wheat...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...