Friday, July 22, 2022

Eyes Completely Losing Focus

No more chocolate, it affects me in the same way it does the

Auditors, overwhelmed by the taste like Lady Myria LeJean -

my eyes totally lose focus, can’t continue reading the book in

front for me: ‘The Truth’ by Terry Pratchett - with my blood

sugar going haywire I can’t enjoy the story of the Bursar fed

dead frog pills to induce the hallucination in him that he was

perfectly sane, a thing most people also hallucinate about -

 

Though I’m a golem who believes that eating chocolate is an

instruction written on the Chem in my head - how else can I

explain the categorical imperative rearing its ugly head when-

ever I come across chocolate-coated toffee, it is impossible to

refuse the delicious concoction and the result is me floating up

into the air like a levitating psychic and the world starts to feel

like a hurricane spinning around me at that moment in time -

 

Only a written golem order can have such a devastating effect,

there’s no need to try drugs when sugar’s so potent: I’m going

to abstain from chocolate for a while in order to read the lovely

DiscWorld series which explains the life I lead so perfectly, given

the way a wizard hallucinating that he can fly - simply takes off

towards the sky, my spirit seems to do the same thing right after

a chocolate-eating spree - leaving me with a terrible headache

 

And eyes completely losing focus - which isn’t fun at all…

 

[Terry Pratchett: ………….‘Thief Of Time’

….…………………………..’The Truth’]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...