Friday, July 1, 2022

Can't Fight The Penury

My son pulled the rug from under his girlfriend,

everything is confusion, I don’t know what to do,

how to interpret this situation, can I help, is there

anything to be explained - I love them both - can

see the conundrum: he doesn’t have the money

 

To fund their lifestyle & she can’t see the whole

picture because he never explained adequately,

how to let go of someone I love - how to stand

back and be tough: this is not fun and my heart

is breaking because I love them both & maybe

 

Most of my sympathy goes to his girlfriend as I

am female also, realize how such a thing goes,

it's terrible when a Knight in Shining Armour has

to admit he can’t fight the penury any more and

I can’t help him as my credit card is bankrupt

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...