Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Adding Good Wishes To Our Last Farewell

[Diary Notes}

Says my favorite guru, ‘You’re responsible for everything in your

life’ and thus I understand that if I’m depressed it’s my own doing

and I must change my attitude, yet I could not do it as everything

seemed so bland & uninspiring, use of water restricted, no more

watering the garden laid down in subjective decree by the Master

of the Crocodile Castle and it made me so MAD - I took leave of

my senses, wanted to commit suicide; an overreaction - you bet

 

Then my brother Peter Pan from Neverland called and said You,

dear Alice, are like my older brother because when I say goodbye

you say ‘Regards to your wife and child’ and this wastes my time,

but I explained - most people do the same, they say ‘I have to go,

I’ve got gangrene or my car has broken down', not simply: ‘Still, I

like a good kebab, goodbye’ and plonk the cell phone down - NO

they first explain the circumstances - THEN they say an abrupt

 

Goodbye - let’s hope Peter Pan retains the lesson and will stop

accusing Attila and me of being wrong for saying goodbye civilly

adding good wishes to our “last farewell”…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...