Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Moment Lasting Forever

Amira’s song is a moment lasting forever in my heart,

Amira’s story always playing in my mind, the love she

holds for brother Fincent and the happiness he brought

her which she brought to us, the help he gave her with

her mathematics homework, the times he wrote down

the lyrics of her beloved songs so she can sing for us:

 

How does a moment last forever - just give it to Amira,

she will capture it most beautifully and sing it to us in

such a way that the loving moments stand still for us

as we cry about our own siblings, listening to Amira’s

sweet tones filling our being with hope - and lifting us

above it all with the beautiful tones in her loving voice

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...