Saturday, July 30, 2022

True Penitence

 https://youtu.be/n66udAMmCDM

I want Amira’s voice to intercede for my sins because

the angels in heaven, the Godly Presence, are moved

by a sound so beautiful; I cry when thinking of all I have

done wrong in my life - begging for forgiveness and only

Amira’s voice singing ‘Ave Maria’ in Spanish composed

by Gomez brings the peace I desire as her rising vibrato

spreads out to encompass the whole range of the Divinity

offered to humans on earth, only Amira has been able to

use her voice in the way that a Higher Power intended for

penitent people: though I wish to sing unto Him, I lack the

tones required to express true devotion, only Amira’s song

fulfills the celestial requirement for true penitence within the

eternal beauty of unblemished, truly devoted & ardent love


Ave Maria (W.Gomez)

Ave, Ave Maria, Full, full of grace, Blessed are you among all women

And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.(2x)

 

Holy, Holy Mary, Holy Mary, mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now

and in the hour of our death

 Amen, Amen, Amen...

https://lyricstranslate.com

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...