Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Chinese Lady



I'm like a crow, always zooming in on shiny
glittering things, the Chinese lady at the
shop knows me, we cannot communicate, she
sold me glue I cannot use on my wooden doll
but she allows me to browse all through her
little shop, admiring fairy wings with purple
and silver, beads and wooden dolls, hair clips
and white tops with silver sequins, I would
buy anything just to keep her little shop
going, she has a small child and a small
husband and they lead a small life, but
oh, how they enrich mine, we bought Nici
two pairs of beautiful shoes, and we dream
when we dawdle through the glamourous
things in her shop...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...