Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lightning In My Soul

And in the ties that bind we found that perfect sound
the music in the mind as you explain how you came
to play music on guitars and charm people near and
far

I love singing, trilling on a note that reverbrates
through my being, changing me into a musical
instrument so that I become a bell, a violin,
a melody

A song myself, I am wild, cannot be tamed, I
am passionate, cannot calm down, I feel the
lightning in my soul, then you catch me with
the melody

In your verse, the rhythm of your rhyme, your
dreams of things ethereal, your visions of pure
spheres turning in infinity, the lighting flashing
brightly

While the music that you make surges through
my heart, changing my appearance through
the feeling, setting me free...

1 comment:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...