Monday, September 20, 2010

Temporary Respite


The highlight of my morning was when I met
union members in the lift - calling each other
comrade, then as they left I called after them
Goodbye comrades! they burst out laughing

I complained about the Wimpy’s broken ice-
cream machine, plain cream does not have
the right taste or consistency - listening to
Shrek II in French while trying to serve

The one-eyed Troll Interpol is not a great success
too many sound effects, bored I wonder why Seth
insists all degrees of awareness experience joyous
existence in endless movement

My little personality needs to send out tentacles
into everything to find an interest to make routine
life liveable, wishing for bigger consciousness as
life within my cranium seems extremely limited

I am reading Maskerade by Terry Pratchett finding
temporary respite in his satire on the foibles of
society; but now I must kill my brain to start
research on dictionaries to compile a list...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...