Thursday, September 9, 2010

Privilege Enough

That time of the day again when there is a stranger
in the mirror, she looks good in my clothes and she
likes me, she catches the setting sun and she sparkles
in green adorned with silver, she smiles a lot and she
dreams softly, whispering that she is my friend, I want
her to take over my life but she will not stay, I enjoy her
presence so much, when I play André Rieu she dances
to every song and takes me along – only I am her only
audience and she says that is enough, I wish I could
present her in my place, but she says she lives some-
where else and people scare her, she is never around
when others appear, but just having her to myself is
privilege enough…

She dances to Olé Guapa without my having to reread
‘Reaper Man’ again, she dances alone without Death
or any other character around, she is self -sufficient and
her joie de vivre is centred in her sensations of twirling
and laughing and turning and being in light, I love it that
she takes me along for the ride, what more could I ask
from life, I am sure Bill Door, alias Beau Geste-Nidle
would approve of this state of events, he knows how
lonely Miss Flitworth was while she waited out her life
to meet up with her long-lost young love, she brings
out the dream in the melody, when the others came
home, she left the house, I wear my blue T-shirt to
be me again…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...