Saturday, September 25, 2010

Way Back When

I realized the advantages of being without
kids when you told me about your Internet
research, when I could go skinny-dipping for
the first time in fifteen years, when I got to
watch comedies on M-Net Series all by my-
self, when I jumped into the swimming pool
at twilight, I lost twenty years

When I got to sitting around in my swimsuit
I lost a few more, it is great to have a full
house, but when it is just you and I, it can
be better still – I hope others do the same
Internet research to keep them abreast of
statistics on things that make life worth-
while, it seems that when

The kids leave we do the same things we
did way back when…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...