Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Scintillating Text


Seth points out consciousness is free to
creatively add to its own quality, break the
barriers of its specialized system of reality
to gain a new type of existence in a given
physical dimension

The only changes I have wrought was to
underline words in my book ‘Seth Speaks’
with my glitter gel ink pens, adding shine
to the scintillating text that fascinate me
so much

I copy all outstanding ideas in my fairy dairy
since Seth says we create our reality by means
of our emotions and perceptions, my choosing
this lavishly decorated book is a declaration of
intent to beautify

And idealise my physical world by focusing on
specific thoughts, Seth says by guarding their
thoughts, non-physical beings gain control of
their environment and direct their feelings with
pin-point precision

It is sobering to realize that I have changed nothing
else, unless it is taken into account that Nici went to
a ball in a wonderful gown with a fantastic hairdo -
a small silver bag and matching shoes, that Tiaan
is a sweetheart

But as for breaking the barriers of my reality system, all
I have done was to laugh aloud while reading Reaper
Man waiting at the hairdresser’s, Pratchett states
Ridcully ‘formulated the most genteel battle cry
in Bowler history’ p. 167

Since his swearwords turned into nasty insects that perched
on his hat, he had to cry ‘Darn them to Heck!’ to start the war,
at least most people do not change a hairdresser’s space into
a reading room, but I doubt whether any real barriers were
moved…


Seth Speaks - The Eternal Validity of the Soul – Jane Roberts
Prentice-Hall 1972

Reaper Man – A Discworld Novel – Terry Pratchett,
Victor Gollancz, 1991, Quoted from p. 167

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...