Sunday, September 19, 2010

Glad When I Cry

Still laughing about your remark that Father Ted in
the BBC comedy show must have been created by
someone totally inebriated, the most illuminating
aspect is the complete cynicism of the clergy illus-
trated in the priests refusing to pray for divine inter-
vention when their plane is bound to fall

Reminding me of the fate of Anne Franck, innocent
young girl dying in a concentration camp - people
represent the only power there is having been given
free will, only through wisdom and intelligence can
man save himself, Anne Franck’s father did not use
his sense to flee from Hitler’s forces

After negligence, no amount of prayer can suffice as
quantum physics makes clear, the world is changed
by consciousness making decisions just as I am bound
by my ideals, all desires that threaten my original wishes
are never realized, falling into oblivion; I never knew when
I chose integrity and nobility as the highest dream

The price would be so high – that I would have to forego
so many things I desire, but I am glad when I cry…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...