Friday, September 3, 2010

A Deep Impression

Went to Human Resources, found a spring day
celebration, flowers and birds and confetti in the
passage, sun dresses and a white hat with silver
Nici who works there said she still remembered
my office in the Oranje-Nassau Building when I
had a mobile hung with fairies and shells and all
kinds of trinkets hanging from the ceiling, at one
time I had lines criss-crossing the office hung with
pictures and angels also, Nici said it was like a
wonderland in there, and I am gratified, delighted
that my interior decoration meant to attract fairies
and guardian angels, made such a deep impression!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...