Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Purplish Hue

Today the auric light surrounding me proved
to be blue, recognised it immediately when I
saw blue felt and looked upon blue sequins
with a purplish hue

After the first jolt of recognition I did not trust
my instincts and turned away to search all
through the shop, yet felt compelled to turn
back to purplish blue

Adorning soft, heavenly, watercolour felt – I
am trying to position the sequins before gluing
them into place, yet have not yet found the
perfect setting for them

My soul resonates with the purple tones in the
sequins, I hope to find a vision to indicate how
they should be spaced to recreate the ethereal
feeling in my mind

I envision a cascade of shining sequins pasted
in such a way to represent flowers blossoming
in purple bunches, a clear fake snowflake, pure
and translucent, on one side

Like a message left for Tiffany by the Wintersmith
with a dewdrop web spinning circles in between -
so easy to imagine, so difficult to bring about…

1 comment:

Matt D said...

"My soul resonates with the purple tones in the
sequins, I hope to find a vision to indicate how
they should be spaced to recreate the ethereal
feeling in my mind."

Amazing!

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...