Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Meaning For Life


What a day, finished a list of all the work I did
translated the words of a convicted criminal -
attended French class and relished the text of
Muriel Barbéry about grammar as the doorway
to beauty

Collected Nici and her marvellous evening gown
discovered my thundercloud top with silver lines
of lightning was torn - questioned Willem about
court cases in an attempt to reach enlightenment
tomorrow

I shall finish ‘Reaper Man’ by Terry Pratchett and
search for meaning, Muriel Barbéry’s book is about
planning to die and I understand why, it is so difficult
to make up a meaning for life; the moment I have it
the allergy

Takes it away, only I do not believe in suicide since
all spiritual texts agree that reincarnation would bring
us back, I would rather finish ALL cycles of life once
and for all and continue consciousness in a great
new dimension

Of a quantum physical multiverse, if Lobsang Rampa
is right I shall meet Spike Milligan after death because
he suffered from depression just like I do, I just work
very hard to hide it all the time…


‘L’élégance du hérisson’ – Muriel Barbéry

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...